- Worship Leader - MUMC is seeking a part-time (10-15 hours/week) worship leader for a developing emergent service.
- Coordinator of Worship Technologies Team - MUMC is seeking a part-time (6-9 hours/week) Coordinator of Worship Technologies Team to recruit, train, organize, schedule and supervise/direct ministry volunteers to flawlessly operate various technologies currently in use (and any deployed in the future) during worship (Sundays, Holy Week & Christmas) and special events held in MUMC facilities. These include, but are not limited to, systems and controls for sound, video, projection, lighting, streaming via internet.
- Coordinator of Accounting - MUMC is seeking a full-time Coordinator of Accounting responsible for accurate and timely maintenance of all financial records of the church and its affiliated entities (i.e., foundation), from donor receipts through invoice payments, payroll and benefits, endowment earnings/distributions, monthly reports and annual review/audit.
- Nursery Coordinator - MUMC is seeking a part-time Nursery Coordinator to work with the staff and ministries of MUMC to provide quality and safe childcare for families participating in the life of MUMC.
- Nursery Caregiver - MUMC is seeking dependable, confident, child-focused caregivers to work part time, flexible hours during worship services, meetings and special events. For more information, email Julie Davis, Nursery Coordinator. Please print and fill out the application and return it to the church office.